Re: galeon-snapshot crashing (Was: Re: GNOME 2.2 pref. dialogs getting too dumbed down?)

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 07:54:16PM +0000, Mark Howard wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 18:08, Sven Luther wrote:
> > BTW, both galeon and galeon-snapshot keep crashing on me these days, one
> > culprit was the (closed source) flash plugin, which i removed, but there
> > still are site which crash galeon/galeon-snapshot.
>
> *please file bug reports*

Ok, i will, i need to find the site who crashes again though. As said,
many of those where because of macromedia's flash plugin, for which
debian can hardly be blamed.

> I have had no unresolvable bug reports about galeon-snapshot crashing
> and it's starting to get annoying reading messages saying that
> galeon-snapshot is unstable when it works fine for me.

BTW, galeon (no -snapshot) is also showing the same behavior, on some
site, will do some testing tomorrow and check the sites.

> Beore you do though, please test with mozilla-snapshot - if it is broken
> in there, then file a bug report against mozilla-snapshot (or add a
> comment to an existing report)

Ok, ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther