Re: GNOME 2.2 pref. dialogs getting too dumbed down?

<quote who="Dan Ros">

> To my mind, good design is something like "make things simple by default,
> but allow expert configuration if desired".

That's exactly what defines the relationship between the preferences
available in the immediate user interface and those in GConf.

- Jeff

--
    Markets are what you sell bubbly health drinks, fluorescent blow up
                furniture and mobile phone ring melodies to.