galeon-snapshot crashing (Was: Re: GNOME 2.2 pref. dialogs getting too dumbed down?)

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 18:08, Sven Luther wrote:
> BTW, both galeon and galeon-snapshot keep crashing on me these days, one
> culprit was the (closed source) flash plugin, which i removed, but there
> still are site which crash galeon/galeon-snapshot.

*please file bug reports*
I have had no unresolvable bug reports about galeon-snapshot crashing
and it's starting to get annoying reading messages saying that
galeon-snapshot is unstable when it works fine for me.

Beore you do though, please test with mozilla-snapshot - if it is broken
in there, then file a bug report against mozilla-snapshot (or add a
comment to an existing report)

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :