Re: Gnome 2 summary 05/06/2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 02:10:27AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> One of the reasons we're intending to switch to metacity is that Sawfish is
> not actively maintained within the GNOME developer community anymore. John
> is no longer as involved as he was, and I'm not sure he's all that
> interested in maintaining "THE" GNOME window manager... Better described in
> my last Advogato entry:

Some of the latest sawfish ChangeLog(s) entries:

 2002-05-11  John Harper  <jsh@unfactored.org>
 2002-05-13  John Harper  <jsh@unfactored.org>
 2002-05-14  John Harper  <jsh@unfactored.org>
 2002-05-18  Kjartan Maraas  <kmaraas@gnome.org>
 2002-05-21  Carlos Perello Marin <carlos@gnome-db.org>
 2002-05-24  Duarte Loreto <happyguy_pt@hotmail.com>
 2002-05-24  John Harper  <jsh@unfactored.org>
 2002-05-26  John Harper  <jsh@unfactored.org>
 2002-05-28  John Harper  <jsh@unfactored.org>
 2002-05-29  John Harper  <jsh@unfactored.org>

sawfish is also in GNOME's cvs is it not? How can John Harper be more active
in the GNOME developer community, if not writing code?

Ryan