Re: Gnome 2 summary 05/06/2002

On Sun, 2002-06-09 at 19:07, Jeff Waugh wrote:

[snip]

> > Sawfish has a number of extreme features, but that's definitely why I use
> > it.
>
> Cool, keep using it! It's still there for everyone who wants it, and it's
> still the default for the 2.0 release.

true, but sawfish (G2 version), the default WM for G2, doesn't seem to
work as well with G2 as metacity does.  (maximizing problems come to
mind, as well as the history list in galeon2)

otherwise I'd still likely be using sawfish...  the pango/xft fonts in
metacity are nice too though =)  I thought as being the default G2 WM
that sawfish would use pango for fonts?  (don't get me wrong, I'm fairly
clueless ;-)

> [1] Except for those who do not have better things to do with their
> computers.

haha, too true.

cheers,
chris