Re: New creepy version in Debian, ready for more testing

On 01/12/2016 01:01 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Hi, Ross.
>
> Did you find time to test creepy some more?  Since a few hours ago, all
> known required python modules are present in unstable, and I am able to
> run the wizard for all four plugins.  The last one added was
> python-instagram.  But I lack login credentials on several of the
> services, and do not like their terms of service and do not plan to get
> a credentials either, so I can not test them them all.  I have tested
> the Twitter, and it work for me.
>
> Are all plugins working for you now?
>
> Tomorrow creepy will enter testing, and I plan to upload a new version
> them with the latest fixes from git.
>
> Upstream told me he would have a look at the Debian patches in the
> coming weekend, so I hope we will see a new upstream version soon after
> that.

Excellent work. I was planning to try and package python-instagram
myself (after the last guy dropped it), but had never got around to it.

Unfortunately, I have been very busy this last week. But I will try and
give it ago over the next few days. I have accounts with all except
instagram.

Cheers,

Ross