Re: New creepy version in Debian, ready for more testing

Hi Petter,

On 01/04/2016 09:54 PM, Ross Gammon wrote:

[...]

> Excellent! I will test in the next few days and update the google+ &
> twitter bugs accordingly.

I can confirm that I was able to configure the Twitter plugin and see
where I had tweeted from in the past. :-) Not particularly exciting, as
there were only ever 3 tweets from home last year.

Unfortunately, the google+ plugin did not work. I pushed a commit adding
a python-dateutil dependecy to get past an Import Error and allowing the
google icon to become visible in the plugin wizard. However, it fails
next with this in the Log Window:

WARNING:oauth2client.util:step2_exchange() takes at most 2 positional
arguments (3 given)
ERROR:2016-01-06 20:00:33,597 In googleplus.py:140: [Errno 2] No such
file or directory
ERROR:yapsy_loaded_plugin_GooglePlus_Plugin_0:[Errno 2] No such file or
directory

I can't see what's different between line 140 in googleplus.py and the
equivalent section of the twitter plugin. There is a os.getcwd() call to
read a 'cacerts.txt' file earlier which looks suspect. But I don't
understand why we don't get a different error earlier on. Unfortunately,
I ran out of time tonight to stick some debug statements in.

> With two confirmed working plugins, we could drop the severity of the
> flickr bug to let Creepy migrate to testing. It was only set at grave
> because (as you say), none of the plugins were working in the previous
> version.

I have dropped the severity of the flickr bug as Creepy is now usable
for something (Twitter). Then Creepy will finally drop off the top of
our QA pages. \o/

Thanks for all you effort on this!

Cheers,

Ross