Re: New creepy version in Debian, ready for more testing

On 01/04/2016 09:01 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Well, I would rather upload quickly, before I have to start focusing
> elsewhere, and I discovered that the flickr plugin probably will not
> work until the python-flickrapi package is upgraded, so I decided to
> just upload right away, and close the flickr bug in a later upload.  The
> version currently in unstable do not really work for any plugin, so an
> upload of the current git version will be a huge improvement as at least
> the twitter pluggin is working in git.

Excellent! I will test in the next few days and update the google+ &
twitter bugs accordingly.

With two confirmed working plugins, we could drop the severity of the
flickr bug to let Creepy migrate to testing. It was only set at grave
because (as you say), none of the plugins were working in the previous
version.

Cheers,

Ross