Re: Trying to package OTB

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini@faunalia.it> wrote:
Il 13/01/2016 09:58, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 13/01/2016 09:53, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
>> Hi all,
>> just tried to pull from
>> git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-grass/otb.git
>> and dpkg-buildpackage, but it fails[0]. My fault?
>
> The packages are indeed created.
> Now proceeding with installation and testing.

I'm also happy to say I have tried several algs under QGIS>Processing,
and they work, with a few exceptions for which I'm opening tickets.
Thanks for the good job. How far are we from having it in sid?

Package is the debian NEW queue. I don't know how long it will take to move to sid. You should wait..

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/otb_5.2.0+dfsg-1.html

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
All the best.

--