Re: New creepy version in Debian, ready for more testing

On 01/04/2016 06:28 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Petter Reinholdtsen]
>> Anyway, the 1.4.1-1 version just uploaded in Debian seem to work, but I
>> am unsure how to properly test it.  Please check it out and let me know
>> if it work for you or not.
>
> I managed to test it, found a bunch of bugs and fixed them in git.  I've
> tested the twitter plugin, and it is working now, but I am unable to
> test the flickr and google+ plugins.
>
> Do you have time to test the git version, and let me know if flickr is
> working now?  If so, the next upload can close the RC bug.  If not, I'll
> just upload and leave that testing for later

Thanks Petter for all this work on Creepy! I have just got back from my
holidays and I am busy trying to catch up.

If you can wait a couple of days, I will try and give it a spin
(tomorrow or the next day).

Regarding upstream, I read somewhere that this latest version (1.4.0/1?)
would be the last release of Creepy for the desktop. Unfortunately, I
can't find that announcement anymore. You wouldn't believe what comes up
when you put "creepy" into a search engine :-)

I was planning to write and ask what the plans are, but your email
should do the trick anyway, and I am intrigued to see what happens with
your Pull Requests.

Regards,

Ross