Re: Free Tools Question

On 16/05/15 13:15, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Pootle is well known in Debian - but was in bad shape and removed.
>
> Info on its health is at https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pootle.html
> and specifically about its dropout and potential reinclusion at
> https://bugs.debian.org/657499
>
>  - Jonas

Thanks for the info Jonas!

I know pootle is a pain in the back, that's why I did not volunteer to take full responsibility for it in the first place.

I did not think that it was necessary for every piece software used in infrastructure to be packaged in Debian. It would be ideal of course.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
I+D SomosAzucar.Org