Re: Free Tools Question

[Holger Levsen]
> I'm happy that the Spanish contributors who where tricked into this
> have started to question it.

OK, I'll bite.  Who tricked them, and how were they tricked?  I have
followed the process closely and have not seen any trickery, so I am
curious what you have noticed that I did not see.  Would also be
interesting to know if any of the Spanish translators noticed any
trickery.

> And there is a free alternative to transif**x, so there's really *no*
> reason to rely on using non-free tools to produce a free distro.

Cool.  I'll check those out. :)

--
Happy hacking