Re: eZ in Debian-Edu and on skolelinux.org?

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 11:59, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> If maintainance of actually configued eZ sites is possible (in a sane
> way) then I'd be happy to maintain it as part of the ezpublish (source)
> package. No need for different maintainers

 Now we are talking!  I think eZ may need some input from debian-edu
on this.  What is required to maintain a configuration in a sane way?
 Since the configuration itself may have bugs, it is of course vital
that it can be upgraded, even after the admin has tweaked it.

--
 Herman Robak