Re: eZ in Debian-Edu and on skolelinux.org?

[...]
>  Good point!  This has to be addressed.  One (inflexible) way to
> fix this would be to lock the customisation package to one exact
> version of the source package.  Then an upgrade of the source
> package would trigger an upgrade of the customiser.
>
>  How large portion of the eZ publish package can realistically
> be read-only?  Auto-upgrading files that are modified by users
> and admins is fraught with problems.

[...]
We can make most of eZ publish read only. Depending on how much flexibility we
want to give to the users. The upgrading can be done automatically as well as
long as we do keep some parts of the system read only.

Best regards,

--
Bård Farstad
bf@ez.no | eZ systems | http://ez.no