Re: Doubts/suggestions with event organization(MiniDebConf '14)

Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> writes:

>> This is a chicken and egg problem which we are trying to solve, we
>> already have a Debian community however small it is.
>>
>> Debian community here is not only Debian Developers it involves those
>> who use Debian who like Debian etc. Did we reach them before
>> claiming we
>> don't have community?
>
> How do we do that? Who is volunteering for this?

If some one want to volunteer they can, but point here is not that you
can't simply go and say "we don't have community". And again if any one
wants to participate or not depends on their priorities.

>> Question we should ask ourselves first is did we reach every one who
>> uses Debian in one or other way? Does every one who uses Debian in
>> India
>> knows about list debian-dug-in? If not how to reach them?
>
> yes, same question I have. I'm open to ideas.

I've no idea if you or others has please pitch it in.

--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info