Re: Proposal: let’s have a GR about the init system

* Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org>, 2013-10-25, 23:45:
OpenRC has been waiting in the NEW queue (targeting experimental, as this is what it is right now: experimental!) for more than a month. It'd be nice if someone from the FTP master team could review it, so that at least others can try it.

IANA ftp-master, but here's my quick review:

Please rename /sbin/rc to something else. We've had (unrelated) /usr/bin/rc in Debian for at least 18 years.

What is the rationale for the binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath override?

--
Jakub Wilk