Re: Enabling uupdate to simply remove files from upstream source (Was: Minified javascript files)

On 12-08-17 at 05:17pm, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> * Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>, 2012-08-17, 16:38:
> >It is already required (or only recommended?) to document in
> >debian/copyright when source has been altered,
> See bug #561494.

Thanks.  That bug is about it _both_ being required by Debian Policy to
document in debian/copyright and it _also_ being documented in
developers reference that such info should be in README.Source.

I recommend against storing it at yet another place.

I also happen to favor putting machine-readable information about
copyright-related repackaging at, well, the machine-readable copyright

 - Jonas