Re: Enabling uupdate to simply remove files from upstream source (Was: Minified javascript files)

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:08:39 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> So we finally have three independently developed solutions (we also have
> several instances of a debian/get-orig-source script in Debian Med
> team) and

pkg-perl variant:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-perl/scripts.git;a=tree
repack.sh and repack.stub there

> my suggestion was just to settle with a common and simple
> solution.  This should be pretty simple to implement (I'd volunteer to
> do this but wanted to seek for comments before filing a bug report +
> patch).

Yup, that would be nice.
But I don't think it belongs into uupdate but in uscan.

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: Stevie Wonder: Your Are the Sunshine of My Life