Re: RFC: OpenRC as Init System for Debian

Marco d'Itri wrote:

> We can all be "uneasy" about it until we are blue in the face, but since
> Red Hat maintains most Linux core components and we do not, there is not
> much we can do about it.

I'll repeat what I said last time you made this (in my opinion
strange) argument:

Red Hat employs some eminently friendly and reasonable people.
Claiming that we are at their mercy is ignoring the ability to reason
with them.  (When that stops being true, we can talk about whether it
is time to work with other distros on a fork, but given that we're not
there yet, I wonder why you keep on raising the point.)