Re: [poll] Ubuntu column on DDPO visible by default?

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 04:29:49PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> In this regard, I don't believe it is being treated specially.  I expect
> the DDPO maintainers would be happy to add links to other distributions'
> bug trackers if they have per-package information.  My understanding is
> that Ubuntu is the only one that has such information that can be linked
> to.

For the record, I did not started this discussion because I am against
having the ubuntu data in the DDPO, they have been there for ages and I will
be happy if in the future we add data from more derivatives.

This is about having them *shown* by default in the DDPO, it already contains
a lot of information and by default, we should focus in the Debian
information.

Ana