Re: [poll] Ubuntu column on DDPO visible by default?

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 11:19:06AM -0400, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 01/08/10 at 17:00 -0400, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There's an Ubuntu column on http://qa.debian.org/developer.php, but it
> > is hidden by default, so many people ignore it exists.
> >
> > I propose to make it visible by default. Developers would still be able
> > to hide it by editing their options (and there's a cookie to register
> > that choice).
> >
> > I've set up a doodle poll to see what people think. Please contribute on
> > http://www.doodle.com/5yqgqnrxhiha2nzm
>
> Results: 15 votes, 10 for making it visible by default, 5 against, and
> nobody cared enough to start a flamewar on debian-qa@.
>
> So I'm making it visible by default now.

uhm, I don't think a 2 days poll is long enough... I also have seen more
people disagreeing that agreeing in the thread in -qa, maybe it is better
to ask to a wider audience?

About the change, I think caring about the status in Ubuntu should be
something you choose and not something that is thrown at you by default
whether you want it or not. Could you please revert this?

Ana