Re: Installation of Recommends by default on October 1st

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007, Joey Hess wrote:
> Pushing all this work back to shortly before the next stable release is
> not a good thing.

 That's a good rationale; I had mixed feelings when I saw this change,
 but now I feel it's better to try to have a constant target all over
 the release cycle; this meets my feeling that testing users are an
 important user base which shouldn't suffer from the change either.

 I've downgraded the dependency in SVN even more (to a suggest).

--
Loïc Minier