Re: TaskSel proposal (Was: Proposal for a new CDD sub-project: Debian4Business)

Andreas Tille wrote:
> I think they probably will install via DVD or network.
> If tasksel keeps its "install from one CD medium" philosophy

Tasksel does not have any such philisophy. apt even supports using
debconf to prompt for a CD change. d-i does not currently support
scanning more than one CD; patches would be appreciated, but you should
probably familiarise yourself with the current code before making even
more incorrect comments about it; correcting them is beginning to get a
bit old.

--
see shy jo