Re: Why does Ubuntu have all the ideas?

Eduard Bloch wrote:
> I know that feeling, and IMO it can be enjoyable: getting things done
> without investing own effort into them ;-)

I have not been NMUed in hostile way (yet), maybe I am not prone to
seeing it like a hostile behaviour, because I take it as "this person
cares about $PACKAGE, thank $DEITY, help is on the way!".

I know other developers react similarly. But good communication i a
must.

--
  ·''`.          Policy is your friend. Trust the Policy.
 : :' :     Love the Policy. Obey the Policy. -- Lars Wirzenius