Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:28:20 -0400, Stephen Gran <sgran@debian.org> said:

> Use port 587 to send your mail through a working system somewhere
> else, then.  Almost no one is blocking 587 yet, and it is the
> standard.

> Look, if people really are having problems getting their mail moved
> around, we are a bunch of geeks with access to bandwidth, right?
> I'm sure that asking around will get people with problems access to
> 'legitmate' (for someone's definition of legitimate) mail server
> somewhere in the world.

	It is not a matter of not being able to circumvent people
 blocking email, or inability to jump through hoops, but one of why
 should I? My machine is a fully functioning node on the internet, and
 I refuse to downgrade its functionality.

	My take is that people who want to filter my email are those
 that I didn't want to talk to in the first place.  I send mail from
 my laptop from a variety of locations (wifi hot spots, hotels), and I
 deliver the mail myself.  If people don't want to listen to whatI
 say, that is their prerogative.

	manoj
--
Whoever dies with the most toys wins.