Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 09:50:44AM -0700, Adam McKenna wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 03:57:27PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > And that only solves the problem for mail coming from other DDs.
> > Blocking mail from other persons writing to @debian.org addresses is not
> > acceptable.
>
> It wouldn't be acceptable if the Debian mail server was actually doing a
> good job of filtering spam.  Unfortunately, this isn't the case.  I have to
> run spamassassin on my debian mailbox now because it is 99% spam.

I do that too. And of course increasing your spamassassin score because
the mail is coming from an IP listed in the DUL is reasonable. But
saying "you're in the DUL, so I don't listen to you", that's just
braindead. It's like saying "you're a jew, so I don't talk to you".

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks