Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 12:29:48AM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Not only ISPs: my university is blocking outgoing connections on port
> 25, forcing me to use their utterly broken SMTP server. The only
> solution is, as you describe, a hack to make it go through my home
> computer.

No, that's not the only solution.  That's just the only solution that you can
see.

There are plenty of other solutions.  Many have been discussed in this thread
and in past threads about this same subject.

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>