Re: [custom] Updated docs regarding meta package building

    Andreas> On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
    >> I've similar problems :/.  I've checked out the CVS tree of the
    >> cdd project, but I didn't find the time to look inside. I think
    >> I'll do it the next week.
    Andreas> Just talk about this to people.  I'm sure we can attract
    Andreas> more people currently beeing outside of Debian if they
    Andreas> catch the idea ...

    >> Which discussion? I'm really interested on the subject..
    Andreas>
    Andreas> http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ch-todo.en.html#s-liveCD

Thanks for the link, I  did not read  the the updated version of  your
docs :/, you are working so fast! ;-)

The bottom-up  approach you suggest is  definitively the way to go. Of
course that  the best suited people  to provide the knoppix-* packages
are the  Knoppix team itself.  Are they  already working to  something
like this?

Moreover this confirm my impression that there  are many people around
working independently on similar issues more or less related with what
the CDDs are all  about, but without  knowing each other.  For example
right these    days I  am discussing about    the  Live  CD   with the
AGNULA/DeMuDi team [0], basically ending up to the same conclusions.

Cheers,

Free Ekanayaka

[0] http://lists.agnula.org/pipermail/developers/2004-March/005646.html