Re: [custom] Updated docs regarding meta package building

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Free Ekanayaka wrote:

> I've similar problems  :/.  I've checked out  the CVS tree of  the cdd
> project, but I didn't find the time to look inside. I think I'll do it
> the next week.
Just talk about this to people.  I'm sure we can attract more people
currently beeing outside of Debian if they catch the idea ...

> Which discussion? I'm really interested on the subject..
    http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ch-todo.en.html#s-liveCD

Kind regards

        Andreas.