Re: [custom] Updated docs regarding meta package building

Andreas,

I must say that I am very pleased with the work you are doing, and
that I plan to look more deeply into it and give feedback when I get
my head above water.  At the moment I am unable to keep up with the
inflow of email, and all the tasks left for both Debian Edu, NUUG and
Work, so I just trust you to do the right thing without my input. :)

I look forward to testing your updated control file generation script
with debian-edu. :)

I also look forward to test the results from the discsussion about how
to make a live CD. :)