[custom] Updated docs regarding meta package building

Hi,

a new package cdd (binary packages cdd-dev and cdd-common) is in the
incoming queue and will (hopefully) enter unstable soon.  The documentation
according to this at

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ch-technology.en.html#s-med_common

was updated.  For the impatient, the sources of the cdd packages are
available via CVS in

    http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/cdd/common/?cvsroot=cdd

Moreover I want to say that I'm optimistic that a CDD mailing liste will
be created soon and this kind of information will be moved there.  I plan
to foreward some of the last mails to debian-devel then to get it archived.

Once this is done I'll prepare an offical announcement.

Kind regards

         Andreas.