Re: Debian Debconf Translation proposal ( again )

Mark Brown writes:

> Certainly I've never found working with translations a problem -
> they're very easy to handle and they don't show up all that often
> anyway.

I would like you all to think about this: In theory, Debian would like
to see all its templates translated for a release.  So, in theory,
Debian should cater for a workload of fifty different languages each
adding template translations.  The fact that it's not a problem atm,
is only indicative of the different problem that Debian has too few
active translators, not that the current system is perfect, as it
won't scale to the amount of languages we'd like to support.

cheers
domi