Sorry for dups (Re: Debian IS for the enterprise (Was: Debian Enterprise?))

Apologies for duplicates, and CC'ing. I thought I had lost my -devel
posting rights due to server break-ins, and discovered it was From:
address mixups in Evolution (still not sure why I was getting
inconsistency, but I've deleted old addresses).

zen

--
Phone: +61 (0)412 166 990
Homepage: http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~zenaan/