Re: Future releases of Debian

* Jérôme Marant <jmarant@free.fr> [030724 22:35]:
> But my point was the new debian-installed is not going to look like
> the current Mandrake 9.1 nor RedHat 9.0 (I've recently installed),
> at least for sarge.

And my point was, that userfriendlyness and looking like Mandrake are
orthogonal aspects. As the princible user-interaction of the
bootfloppies is one of the most userfriendly around, I'd be very
supprised, if debian-installer did not look similar.
After all it's about making things more user-friendly, not less.
And fancy graphics are not easy, fancy graphics beeing as usable
as something without graphics is even harder.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.