Re: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 02:25:33PM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 08:53:05PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
>
> > Frankly, the ideal applicant is one who has been doing this for a
> > while (and they'll probably run through the system in a week or
> > three). They're damn rare; most applicants don't even have a package
> > in the archive at the time they are assigned an AM - which is quite
> > annoying.
>
> I'm not aware of anyone that completed the current NM process (including
> DAM approval) in that time frame.  I did have a package in Debian when I
> was assigned an AM and I completed all requested tasks in a timely
> fashion.

The record is counted in days, iirc.

My fastest applicant to date, I believe, was Adam Lazur (an ex-Progeny
employee), at slightly over four weeks from assignment to account
creation.

> Applied: 2002-11-27
> Advocated: 2002-11-28
> AM assigned: 2003-01-30
> Recommended to DAM: 2003-02-05
>
> However, since starting my wait for DAM approval, I haven't had one
> communication (of any kind) from DAM.  That's over five months and not
> so much as an update.

That's probably a "reject". But hey, you never know.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |