Re: debconf template translation

> I don't know if it's feasable, but maybe a dh_updatetranslations which would
> automatically grab debconf templates and describtions and bundle it in
> before the package is built. This way the maintainers only have to care
> *once* when they add the line and forget about it after that.
>
> Dunno how you handle off-line building though.

It's usually considered bad to have to connect to the
internet while building.

If it was allowed, we could even make dpkg-gencontrol
to download debconf translations from the net.

We could add optional translation-freshening routine to
"debuild" command, for example, which would probably
be better.

regards,
	junichi