On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 10:13:08PM -0800, Adam McKenna wrote:
> Perhaps, but those in favor of the GR haven't provided any real data or
> compelling arguments to back up that claim, and at the same time, haven't
> answered any of the pragmatic and reasonable arguments which have been
> presented by the opposition, preferring instead to argue with semantics and
> zealous rhetoric.

Even if true (which I think a quick review of the posts made on the
subject will refute to any clearly-thinking mind), your resort to the
fallacy of question-begging is hardly an improvment, or an example worth
following.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There's nothing an agnostic can't
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     do if he doesn't know whether he