On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 07:58:45PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> NON-FREE IS NOT IN DEBIAN NOW.
>
> This GR, therefore, DOES NOT remove non-free from Debian.  It was
> never there.

we've heard these disingenuous statements before.

you're right - non-free is not in Debian GNU/Linux itself.  that's
certainly true.

the problem is that you think a little hand-waving and yelling will make
everyone forget that a non-free section is in the the debian archive and
that we can just get rid of it without disrupting anything or
inconveniencing anyone.

sorry, we're not that stupid.

why don't you just mind your own business?  it doesn't hurt you at all
that other people make different choices about free vs non-free
software.

zealotry like yours disgusts me.  it's as offensive as christians hating
and oppressing jews or moslems or hindus or pagans just because they
have different beliefs, and vice-versa.

it shames me to be a member of the same organisation as someone with
such bigoted and intolerant views as you.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

Fabricati Diem, PVNC.