Re: Debian doesn't have to be slower than time.

Joel Baker <lucifer@lightbearer.com> writes:

> Claims that this is impossible don't hold much weight with me, when people
> all around us *are doing it*. It is clearly, and observably, possible. Say
> that it's more work than you think is worthwhile, if that's what you mean,
> but don't claim it's impossible.

Oh, I do think it's possible.  I'm not trying to argue against your
suggestions, I'm just saying that they don't account for changes that
are actually big changes, by assuming that everything will fit.

I think you might want to (if you want to revise your proposal)
include more discussion about how to handle particular types of large
change.