Re: nautilus witout ximian in woody [was Re: nautilus1.0 in woody...]

* Jan-Hendrik Palic (palic@billgotchy.de) wrote:
> I did a next try yesterday. I deinstalled all ximian-packages by dpkg -l |
> grep ximian, and deinstalled all shwon packages wth apt-get.

I decided to do this yesterday and go with straight debian packages, and
I thought I was all done, but went to double-check:

joshua@birdie:~$ dpkg -l | grep helix
joshua@birdie:~$ dpkg -l | grep gdm
ii  gdm            2.0-0.beta4-he GNOME Display Manager
                               ^^

Oops. Is there a more satisfactory way to achieve this, perhaps even
automate it?

Joshua (who wishes he knew dpkg and friends better)

--
Joshua Haberman                                        <joshua@haberman.com>
University of Puget Sound                                <joshua@debian.org>