ITP? red-carpet - was Re: nautilus1.0 in woody...

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 03:02:34PM -0500, Aubin Paul wrote:
> Well, that's probably reasonable. You'd have to have an autobuilder to
> keep up with us ;) What would be best though, is if dependencies were
> reasonable... why is gnome-libs (>=1.3.11ximian) incompatible with
> gnome-libs (>=1.3.11) It's frustrating that installing a deb of
> red-carpet will clobber most of your packages.
>
> Aubin

is there much demand for red-carpet?  I packaged it up when 1.0 was
released, (ximian didn't have the debian source available) but didn't ITP
because I do all my package management on the CL ;-).  Anyway, red-carpet
basically works as a graphical dselect, and it works well.  Should it be
made a part of Debian?

-brad