Re: Quake is GPL

On Sun, Dec 26, 1999 at 01:13:42PM +0100, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> We should not, under any circumstances, mess our distro, only because
> some group of morons claiming to be `government' ban such package here or

Try to be practical. The USA is the most likely home for the master
server, simply because of the larger bandwidths and more free software-
focussed companies. Australia for example seems to be free of
software problems (so far), but since bandwidth is charged per megabyte
of actual use here, it's not a great place to locate a master server.

So for practical reasons, master is in the USA, which means non-US
must exist.

Hamish