Re: calling Philip Hands <phil@hands.com>

On Thu, Jun 03, 1999 at 06:32:32AM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> Given that email is pretty much a requirement for developers, are you
> saying I don't have the right to be a developer because I cannot afford a
> better ISP?  I most certainly hope you're not.

thank you so very much. i do so appreciate you thinking my thoughts and
writing my words for me - you do a much better job than i would have. i
would never have thought of anything half so clever as that.

i'm left awestruck and gasping in admiration of your scinitillating
brilliance.

> It's not my choice.  If I had a choice, I'd use something else.  Instead
> you wish to make a choice that impedes my ability to conduct my affairs
> as they relate to Debian in the matter traditionally employed.

WTF are you talking about?

find out what the thread is about before jumping to moronic conclusions.
Who mentioned anything about debian or debian mail servers in this
thread?

craig

--
craig sanders