Epson 740 printer configuration files !

[Sorry for the massive crossposting. I found a lot of requests in the
Linux newsgroups which indicates that the config files could be useful
to a wider audience]

On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 04:31:27AM -0700, John Lapeyre wrote:
> 	I got an epson 740 too.  Some of the other epson drivers worked ok.
> I searched and found some hacked drivers, but not for the highest
> resolution.  If its easy, could you mail me the file ?

I packed my config files in a tarball at
ftp://pc5.isr.uni-stuttgart.de/debian/debian-epson740.tgz

They work fine for me.

Greetings,

				Christian

PS.: yes, I'll be a good boy and file a bug report soonish ;-)

--
Christian Meder, email: meder@isr.uni-stuttgart.de

What's the railroad to me ?
I never go to see