Re: Debian Games Team website

On 15.08.2014 14:55, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 10:17:43PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
>>
>> I think once we roughly know what we want, we can quite easily change the
>> CSS and markup of the web sentinel (the task pages) and bring them into line
>> with your bootstrap design.
>
> I would be ****really**** (I mean REALLY) happy if somebody would
> volunteer to enhance the web sentinel pages.  Its based on genshi
> templates and CSS - so it should be possible to tweak.

I just had a look. I think I need to change the output format and
doctype to HTML5 in tasks.py, include the bootstrap stylesheets and
change the markup of all files in the templates directory. I guess I can
do that. The question is how can I test my results without disrupting
other blends? Is there a simple to way to create templates on a
per-Blend basis? Does some kind of playground or test setup for
experiments exist?

Markus