Debian Games Team website

Hello, people from the Debian Games Team!

I just saw the "Get Involved" page from the Wiki and decided to
contribute with a homepage for the team.

If anyone wants to see some previous work, here's some links to sites
I made. I'm used to making small, one-page sites with Bootstrap and
diverse jQuery plugins. I also make static websites with Jekyll
and Awestruct - I could make something similar to any one of those,
if required.
[0][1][2][3]

So, back to the team website; I made a draft that anyone can see live
here[4] and the entire code is available on a Git repository[5].

I took some of the content off the `pkg-games` Alioth page[6] and links
from the wiki. Everything's temporary and I encourage everyone to
tell me what information should be on the site and where would it
fit best.

The site's appearance is also temporary. On the right part of the
navigation bar there's an option "Change Theme". You can select over
several themes and decide which one you think fits best the page.
Then the team can decide the final alternative.

Since the wiki pointed to two possible logos, I placed them both on
the site. A minor tweak - if you click on a logo it disappears.
So you could compare which one you think looks better on the page.

I'm excited to hear your suggestions and change this page until it
fits the team. Direct contributors to the Git repository would also
be appreciated.

Regards,
Alexandre Dantas

[0]: http://nsnake.alexdantas.net/