Re: Debian Games Team website

Hey Markus, thanks for replying!
I made some changes according to your suggestions and minor tweaks:

- The homepage has a "Featured Game" section, showing information
  on a specific game. It's currently written by hand, but will be
  a template to whatever game the server selects.

- I've also added more pages, according to the links you pointed out.
  There's "Tasks"[0], with a dummy content based on the package list
  and "Statistics"[1], with the contents of the current statistics page.
  - About the "Tasks" page, I did not add the entire contents of the
    task lists; it's merely an example. The links on the Table of
    Contents work (at least for "Adventure" and "Tetris") and it
    would be nice for the server to count how many

- When you choose a theme it gets applied to all pages through a
  Javascript-placed cookie. The new Debian tracker page uses it too,
  so I thought "why not"?
  - Speaking of theme selection, I intended to leave it temporarily
    so everyone at the Games Team could agree on the best theme.
    I didn't think of leaving it to the user, but if this is
    something you guys prefer then ok.
    In the end we'll make the server directly provide the stylesheets
    though (instead of relying on Javascript on a per-page basis).

- The navigation bar automatically hides when you scroll down, but
  appears again when you scroll up.

I totally agree on the contest idea. I could make a page specifically
to promote it, with current submissions and ideas.
As of the logo, I prefer the Joystick one :P

Finally, as the complexity (and page number) of this site grows, I
start to wonder how would it be implemented on the back-end.

I suppose all the other Debian pages uses PHP, so I'd like to know
more about the server-side API that gets information from the
Bugs/Track/Tasks/Wiki pages.
As soon as I get that I can upload the site and model it to show
real-time information on the Games Team.

Cheers,
Alexandre Dantas

[0]: http://alexdantas.github.io/pkg-games.homepage/tasks.html
[1]: http://alexdantas.github.io/pkg-games.homepage/stats.html