Re: Adding game into repos

On 12/05/10 02:33, Paul Wise wrote:
On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:51 PM, manuel<linuxuser-sky@gmx.de>  wrote:

I will upload the deb package on my sourceforge host is that ok ?
The .deb isn't needed, just the source package (.dsc, .debian.tar.gz
and orig.tar.gz). You can upload it anywhere as long as the packaging
is checked into the games team SVN repository.

How do i check in the packaging into the game team svn ?

Thanks
Can i test my package in my PC and get a reliable feedback ? (caouse im
building it on it)
Sure. When uploading to Debian unstable, you should build and test on
Debian unstable though.