Re: Mailing list headers

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 05:06:34PM +0000, MJ Ray said:

> Anyway, you are also ignoring my advice to add the request to your
> signature, but your sig is already looking like a candidate for the

Of course I am.  Message direction information goes at the top of
emails, not in the sig.  Sigs are background noise, ignored by
many and probably most readers.  In any event, I see no reason to
use my sig to exhort people to follow the list's rules.  I don't
expect anyone who deliberately disobeys those rules would be
swayed by a request in the sig, anyway.

--
Shawn McMahon         | Every time you walk out of the house
FedEx Services        | with clothes on, you give up freedom