Re: Draft GR for permitting private discussion

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
>> So, really every other aspect of that process is malleable.  In this
>> case, I it would be incredibly humble and poignant to initiate a
>> -project discussion prior to the official process since that sets the
>> clock in motion (i.e. someone could get antsy and call for seconds
>> before there's really been appropriate time for, yes, pre-discussion
>> to figure out if this is something the project actually wants).
>
> Quick correction: just read tech committee proposals don't need
> actually need seconds.

Apologies for continuing to reply to myself.  How does a proposal get
accounted for as a tech committee proposal vs. an individual
developer's proposal?  Does a majority of the tech committee need to
vote for the proposal prior to raising it to the project level?

Best wishes,
Mike